Kester is a subscriber to the EICC-ON Corporate Responsibility (CR) web-based system created through the collaboration of the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) and the Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (EICC) Group. The EICC-ON Corporate Responsibility (CR) is a voluntary program using supplier self-assessments to account for the social, environmental and economic impacts of their business practices. This program uses a standards-based approach for improving supplier compliance with codes related to labor, health, safety, ethics and environmental activity.
Quality and Environmental Policy
- To meet our customers' expectations through continual improvement of our Quality and Environmental Management System and through Customer Back Innovation
- To set goals and objectives that are aligned with the ITW Enterprise Strategy
- To promote the minimization of pollution to air, water and land and to comply with all environmental regulations
- The Senior Leadership Team is dedicated to review and maintain the quality and environmental policy and ensure that it is understood and applied by all Kester associates
- To deliver value to its shareholders by growing sustainably and organically year over year and deliver profit levels expected by ITW while operating with high ethical standards